Review for Mr. Grimm: The Twin Cities Series by Drew Avera Audiobook narrated by Al Kessel


         
Reviewed by Candy



3 ½ out of 5 stars

Let me start off by saying that Al Kessel done a tremendous job with his narration of Mr. Grimm. He really brought this story to life for me. I was quite content to just lay back and listen to his narration of this tale. The length of this book makes it easy to finish in one sitting.

I would have giving Mr. Grimm 5 stars if it had been more in depth. I felt like it was just getting into the story good when it stopped. I would love for Drew Avera to elaborate more and make it into a full length book. Other than that, this is one of the best audiobooks I have listened to. Mr. Grimm has a great story line and characters that is easy to relate too.

Mr. Grimm is an older man who is full of regret, but would do anything to save the one he loves. Even deal with creatures from another Realm and serving the one that he hates the most.
.
You can find Drew Avera and his books by following these links




0 comments:

Post a Comment