Core by Teshelle Combs Review



Core (Book 1 of the Core Series)

Description

Ava is sucked into a realm she never knew existed. She must battle the shadowy, soul-leeching nightfolk and the jealous, fanged werefolk, even though her life is already tangled in lies and drenched in secrets. Still, no matter where Ava is--in the thunderous roar of Miami's red dragon fight club or the deadly quiet of the sky dungeon--Cale is with her. And as long as he's there, everything she's endured in her dark life may be worth it. 

Will she be brave enough? 

Cale never meant to find her. But once he did, his world began to unravel. His heart was torn...torn between loyalty to his nest and the burning need to be with the one person who could spark his dragon core. 

Can he win her trust?


Reviews 

This book was amazing! The book starts out interesting and the rest of it doesn't disappoint! I love the relationship between Ava and Cale. I like how it's not one of those stories where the character meet and then next thing you know they are throwing themselves at each other. I found myself not wanting to stop reading and excited about what is to come. I love Teshelle's take on dragons and the way she writes brings the story to life. She would have me thinking one thing was going to happen and then surprised me with something else. I could never tell who was good or bad and it kept the story interesting. I loved this story and would recommend it to anyone that loves paranormal!
~Christin

I absolutely love this book! From the moment I started reading I had a hard time putting it down. There is so much excitement and mystery. Just when I would think I had it all figured out Teshelle would throw me for a loop. The main focus of this story is on dragons but there are other paranormals thrown in as well. I enjoyed learning about all the different kinds of dragons in this world and what each one was capable. This is definitely not your typical dragon tale. 

Teshelle really brought  her characters to life for me and spun and amazing tale. At times I was not sure who was friend or foe. I love a story that I can't predict all the way through. I got a few things right but was so wrong on others. I can't wait to start reading the next one that is already out by the way. I want to find out what is next for Ava and the dragons. I would recommend this to anyone who love a good story.
~Candy



Purchase Here

Find Teshelle Combs Here









0 comments:

Post a Comment