Creatura (Creatura series book 1) by Nely Cab Review


Description:

Isis can control her dreams. Or she could—until recently. The creature in her nightmares has been haunting her for months. As if being dumped wasn’t bad enough, now she dreads going to sleep. She decides to confront the creature and win back some of her peace; only, she finds that he’s not a monster and he’s not a dream. 

A sacrifice for love, a shocking discovery and a jealous ex-boyfriend blur the lines between reality and dreams, making it hard to tell who the real monsters are. 

Who would’ve known…that sometimes love is lethal?




Review:

Let me start off by saying that I have read the Kindle ebook and listened to the audiobook.

About the book itself.

Wow! You have got to read this. Creatura is an absolutely amazing book. Nely Cab kept me guessing the whole way through with unexpected twist and turns. Her writing style is so easy to follow that I get lost in her world along the way. This story is put together seamlessly and has great character diversity. I found I could connect easily with the characters on this emotional roller coaster ride, with an unbelievable cliffhanger at the end.

Isis and David are from two different worlds and it is forbidding for the two to be together. In their journey they face danger, love, and adventure. Enemies become friends and friends become enemies. Together they discover hidden truths that shake their worlds. What will happen next? Will the unthinkable happen? Or will it all work out in the end? I am hooked!!!!

Make sure you check out book 2, Fruits of Misfortune as well. It is even better.

About the audiobook

I found that I preferred the print version, because the narration left something to be desired. I feel that Helen Cricco could have done better. At times it was hard to distinguish one character’s voice from another. I found her reading to be a bit slow and without much emotion. I changed the speed to 1.25x and it made a lot of difference to me.
~Candy


Buy Creatura
Buy Creatura Audiobook



Find Nely Cab




0 comments:

Post a Comment