Unique: A New Breed by Reyna Pryde, Review


Description:

~A Traversing Eternity Novel~ 

After five years in captivity as a blood slave to vampires, the girl named Jessica is no more. In her place stands a killer, driven by hate and seeking revenge for the scars she carries both inside and out. For nearly a decade she dedicated her life to ridding the world of the scourge known as vampires, placing her directly in the crosshairs of her enemy. 
             
Lilith, the Queen of Vampires, ordered her number-one assassin, Niten, to bring in the rogue vampire hunter, unharmed. With an offer from the queen, the hunter is given an opportunity to achieve the ultimate revenge on the vampire who destroyed her life. To do so, she will need to face her worst fears. As enemies become allies, she discovers that not all vampires are akin to the monsters from her past and Niten learns that there is nothing ordinary about this woman. She is completely... Unique.


Review:

Vampires, werewolves and witches, oh my! Reyna Pryde did it again! Unique: A New Breed is so good. I love how the world she has created fells like ours, but yet doesn’t. She adds that special something in that makes it all so much more intriguing. The characters are so relatable that I felt like I could feel along with them. I was so into this story it had me crying and laughing out loud. So emotional.

There are some great twist to the story that I didn’t see until right before they happen and a couple I didn’t see coming at all. I love how Reyna keeps me guessing. Of course in the end I was left with my mouth hanging open and thinking, What?!?! I can’t wait till the next book to see how this plays out.

Two hunters forced together to achieve the same goal. Unique is a vampire hating hunter with trust issues and a bad attitude. Niten is a vampire who hunts and disposes of the evil vampires for his queen and is feared by all. Her wounds are deep, but Unique must overcome her fears to be able to rid the world of the vampire who tortured her for years. On her quest she has to deal with many dangers including the ones she causes herself. She finds allies and foes, but which is which? Will Unique learn to trust the one person who can help her the most? Will she get her vengeance?
~Candy 


Purchase Unique: A New Breed 

Find Reyna Pryde

0 comments:

Post a Comment