New Release and Review: Gods of Anthem by Logan Keys

Description:

Oceans apart, a young musician and a “special” soldier embark on a perilous journey for home fueled by the unyielding pursuit of freedom from the Authority. 

Sixteen-year-old prodigy, Liza Randusky, waits imprisoned, blamed for the undead plague that’s slowly destroying the planet. Banished to an island where she’ll never play her beloved piano again, Liza’s steadfast sense of justice and passion for music may have the power to change her destiny. But will it be enough... 

To strike back at the new world order, the troubled son of a preacher, Thomas Ripley-Hatter, suffers unspeakable alterations by the Underground to join a secret Army. Tommy knows that all hope lies in human-weapons like himself, and that somehow he must cling to his sanity…while letting loose the monster to win. 

The battle begins for the last-standing sliver of humanity: Anthem.

Review:

Gods of Anthem is such a thrilling ride! I was hooked from the beginning of this mesmerizing tale! Logan Keys really delivered a fresh new story that will really peak your interest. The whole book is full of heartache and despair laced with hope and love. Just when I would think all was lost something would happen to bring a little bit of hope back. I was shocked at how some situations played out. I just love unexpected twist to shake things up and Gods of Anthem has got plenty.  The story is told in duel point of view, Liza and Tommy “Hatter”.  They are a world apart and we don’t get to find out how their stories intertwine until the end. Liza is a girl dying of cancer and is quarantined on an island with others like her. Through all of the treatments and sickness they dream of a place called Anthem, the last standing city in a zombie infested world. Tommy is an experiment gone wrong who must learn to control the beast within, while he trains for the biggest mission of his life. Both have overwhelming obstacles to overcome throughout this book, but oh what a journey.

I just love the short chapters! I was easily able to finish a chapter each time I needed a good stopping point. Not that I just really wanted to stop. I didn’t want to put this book down, but I had to. It also made it easier to say, “Well, maybe just one more chapter.”


I absolutely loved this book and I found it kept me fully engaged all the way to the end.  In the end I was left wanting more! What a cliffhanger! I am so anxious to find out how the current situation plays out. There are so many unanswered questions. Logan just drops a bomb on us right at the end and boom left us hanging. I can’t wait for book 2!
~Candy

Purchase Gods of Anthem

US

UK

Find Logan Keys




1 comments:

Logan Keys said...

Thank you so much for a fabulous reviews!

Post a Comment